At Crossroads Community Church, our mission is to help people who are unbelievers or casual believers become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. This is accomplished through a strong commitment to the following:
- TO KNOW CHRIST:
We recognize that Christ wants to have a personal relationship with us and that He wants us to love Him with our whole being.
- TO GROW IN CHRIST:
We recognize that spiritual growth is not accidental, but intentional. We strive to be committed to the daily habits that contribute to becoming more and more like Jesus.
- TO SERVE CHRIST:
We recognize that Christ has no hands or feet but ours. It is up to us to love the world Christ died to save.
- TO SHARE CHRIST:
We recognize that most people are lost because no one planned to reach them. We embrace the gospel as good news and endeavor to share it freely with those around us.
At Crossroads Community Church, we are committed to being:
- C hrist centered (John 14:6)
- R elational, through small groups (Acts 2:46)
- O thers-centered (Philippians 2:3-4)
- S criptural (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- S piritual gifts driven in ministry (Romans 12:4-6)
- R elevant to 21st century people (1 Corinthians 9:19-22)
- O ptimistic people of faith (2 Corinthians 5:7)
- A dvocates of the family (Deuteronomy 6:6-7, 9)
- D isciple producing (Matthew 28:19-20)
- S pirit led (John 16:13)